Contract AutoCAD Drafters Needed!
Posted: 8/8/2014 11:52:36 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Mistras Group, Inc
Mistras Group, Inc. is seeking Contract AutoCAD Drafters in Ohio! Schedule 6 10's. Per diem is available.
Position Summary: As the AutoCAD Drafter you will be responsible for developing isometric piping drawings with the use of AutoCAD or related program, perform data entry duties, and drafting revisions to existing documentation.
• Able to create AutoCAD toolbars and ribbons as needed per project
• Experience in reading and interpreting P&ID’s, PFD’s, Piping Layouts, and Isometric drawings and specifications.
• Able to utilize advanced CAD, and other applicable hardware and software to perform duties. Proficient in drafting and able to utilize tools effectively and conduct simple checking as needed.
• A minimum of 1 piping experience, including a thorough understanding of routing, and piping layout. Prior experience with Isometrics is a plus.
Apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration! Please include Contract AutoCAD Drafter in the subject line when applying.
Mistras Employment is on Twitter! https://twitter.com/mistrascareers
Mistras Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.