Turnaround Level II NDT Techs – Baytown/Texas City, TX
Posted: 8/12/2014 7:21:03 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group is seeking experienced level II NDT
Technicians to work on a contract basis out of our Baytown
and Texas City, TX locations!
• Local candidates are preferred
• Candidates must be able to produce documentation of
previous level II certifications or sufficient OJT hours
• Additional level II certifications are a plus.
• CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A HAIR FOLLICLE/DRUG
ALCOHOL TEST/BACKGROUND CHECK.
We support all NDT industries.
Potential candidates will be required to present the
• High School Diploma, GED or college degree
• Proof of classroom hours
• 40 Hour radiation safety certification
• Proof of OJT hours or previous level II
• TWIC card
• State radiographer or IRRSP card
*If possible please include these documents along with your
resume via email or fax*
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest
growing NDT Company in the world.
Please email all qualified resumes and documents in either
Microsoft Word or PDF format to
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 281-478-1781.
PLEASE REFERENCE "NDT TAR BAYTOWN/TX CITY" IN THE SUBJECT
WHEN SUBMITTING RESUMES.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.