IRRSP or State Carded RT Technician
Posted: 3/3/2020 11:20:38 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Inspection Resources, Co.
Inspection Resources, Co. is seeking an IRRSP or Equivalent State carded RT Technician to perform field Concrete Radiography in the Southern California Area. Successful candidate will also be cross trained to perform GPR (Structural Radar) to augment the services we provide.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at
• IRRSP or Equivalent State Card for industrial radiography
• TWIC badge a plus
• Must hold a valid driver's license and have obtained a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing to work additional hours when needed on short notice
• Must be willing to be cross trained to perform GPR (Structural Radar)
• Must be willing to travel to various jobsite locations daily to meet company and client needs.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., and be willing to work at heights and in confined spaces
• Must pass a drug inspection/testing equipment
• Must pass a background check
• Must provide an Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Candidate MUST Possess:
• Strong Work Ethic
• Dependable and Reliable
• Exceptional quality and safety awareness
• Ability to write and speak clearly, effectively, and professionally
• Mechanically inclined
• Must keep a flexible schedule
• Detail oriented
• Team player
• Ability to follow process and procedures
• Basic plan reading skills
• Cannot have a fear of heights
• Willingness to travel to out-of-town assignments
• Experience with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
• Computer literate in WINDOWS environment
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Hourly rate is commensurate with experience
• Group Medical insurance package is available
• 401K (after 1 year of successful employment)
Please email qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we truly appreciate your interest and would love the ability to follow up on every resume received, we unfortunately can't. If the hiring manager thinks your skills and experience might be a match for the position, we will definitely be contacting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers