ENGINEERING SALES CONSULTANT
Posted: 2/8/2016 10:27:14 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
Full Time Employment
To Be Discussed
POSITIONS ARE AVAILBLE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Chesapeake, VA
- Richmond, VA
Applied Technical Services, Inc. (ATS) is a consulting engineering, testing, and inspection company that is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, and experienced Sales Person based out of our Alexandria, VA office.
This position will work with our Alexandria, VA Engineering department to identify and develop new & existing client sales. ATS provides expert design, testing, and certification for fall protection and suspended access systems. The Sales efforts will be focused on developing & maintaining rapport with clients (primarily commercial property managers and building owners), and presenting the value that can be realized from expert engineered solutions.
The Sales Person will be responsible for delivering all facets of sales success throughout the Alexandria, VA Engineering Department. Responsibilities include:
• Develop new accounts by identifying potential clients and organizing sales calls.
• Identify client requirements by establishing relationships with potential clients.
• Prepare proposals based on discussions with clients, reviewing customer documents, and consulting with Engineering team.
• Gain client proposal acceptance by communicating cost and operational benefits associated with using our services.
• Prepare and distribute weekly sales summary.
• Manage leads through the "customer request" system.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge and certifications
• Overnight travel up to 10%
• 3+ years experience in the Sales of technical services.
• 4-year college degree.
• Self-motivated and self-directed.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a growing environment.
• 4-year Engineering Degree
• Working knowledge of commercial property managers and building owners.
• Working knowledge of fall protection & suspended access.
• Office building roof top inspection, operations, and maintenance experience.
ATS offers a competitive wage and benefit package with full benefits including 401(k). To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary requirements. EOE/AA