AWS - Certified Welding Inspectors
Posted: 7/25/2016 2:02:35 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
Part Time & Full Time
Applied Technical Services, Inc. is seeking professional AWS-CWI's. This position will consist of performing inspections at industrial jobsites primarily in the South East United States. Individuals interested in this position will need to supply High School Diplomas (or equivalent), training records, and approved documents.
POSITION: AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
LOCATION: Chesapeake, VA
We have a need for qualified AWS Certified Welding Inspectors to help support our Chesapeake, VA location.
Applied Technical Services is a full service testing and inspection group who prides itself in quality, safety, and professionalism. We offer full-time employees benefits including; medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(K) retirement plan. Compensation will be based on experience and value.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.ATSLAB.COM AND REFERENCE JOB NUMBER 29511
- Must possess a current AWS CWI certification
- Blueprint/drawing reading skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to use computers (Word/Excel) for data entry
- Working knowledge of welding/fabrication processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with client to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
High school diploma or 2 years of college required
Work Conditions :
◾Must be able to wear safety equipment/PPE as required by the safety department and/or client’s job site.
◾Ability to climb, stand, work at heights, work off of scaffolding and various lift equipment.
◾Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in a typical welding environment.