Posted: 9/16/2016 3:06:07 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Acuren Inspection Inc.
We currently are in search for a Quality Manager for the Cleveland Division Office. This position has a key role within the quality function ensuring that policies, procedures, and training are meeting our objectives.
Internal job code # 4172
Who We Are:
Acuren Inspection, a nondestructive testing (NDT), inspection and materials engineering firm focused on supporting mechanical integrity and inspection programs for clients in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Automotive industries.
With more than 3,000 skilled employees and a network of 80+ local offices across North America, we have the resources that support NDT inspection needs, whether it's managing large-scope turnaround projects, balance of plant programs, or time-sensitive call out jobs. Today, Acuren is a growing organization of dedicated people committed to providing our customers with a higher standard of reliability.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Adhere to and encourage a culture that embraces safety, recognizes hazards, and takes action to minimize risk.
• Provide resources to ensure we use quality and appropriate safety equipment, carry out safety training where required, and to conduct safety audits on a regular basis.
• Focuses to ensure clients are provided with quality services in a timely manner. Worker training, use of procedures, project supervision and peer review are all areas that require management focus in Acuren's business.
• Ensure that staff assigned to each project exhibit adequate training and experience and that we have complete and accurate certification documents on file to support the required certification.
Efficiency: Responsible for the effective utilization of the workforce and the maintenance and calibration of equipment. Ensures clients' needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
• Ensures implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System, Audits the quality of the delivery of services.
• Identifies and supports the development of corrective actions for identified deficiencies and provides direction for disposition.
• Responsible for the review of training programs related to the qualification and certification of NDT personnel.
• Liaison for client, contractor or supplier quality programs.
• Participates in Quality Management Review meetings.
• Maintains divisional statistics and prepares monthly reports.
• Coordinates the development and promotion of quality initiatives.
• Provides training and guidance in the delivery of quality services in the region.
• Five to ten years experience in an NDT environment.
• Prefer NDT Level III or NDT Level II certification with commitment to attain Level III in two methods.
• Prefer experience in a quality position.
• Training and experience as an Internal Auditor
• Knowledge and experience with quality program (IS 17025 & NADCAP).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Self-starter, enthusiastic, energized team player.
• Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communications skills.
• Starting salary will be based on experience and additional skills.
• We offer work a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical, dental, STD, LTD, and life insurance), paid vacation and a 401k retirement plan. We believe in "A Higher Level of Reliability" in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
• Relocation Package offered.
All job offers are contingent on completing a thorough background screening and drug test.