NDT Operations Manager
Posted: 3/28/2017 10:18:19 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Acuren Inspection Inc.
Acuren is currently recruiting an Operations Manager for our Augusta, GA division.
Internal job # 4394
Your professional background is key, but in this wide ranging role, your leadership, communication and mentoring skills will also be key.
This position is located out of our Augusta office and will report directly to the Division Manager.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients
• Oversee scheduling of company personnel and equipment resources to client projects
• Responsible for budgeting, capital planning, personnel training plans, project execution and performance metrics
• Prepare and submit customer project proposals
• Ensure product quality, conformance, program adherence and overall all quality culture
• Ensure safety performance on project activities and promote Acuren's safety culture
• Interact with other regional offices to co-ordinate resources
• Ensure reporting is completed in a timely manner
• Provide coaching and mentoring
What you will bring:
• Prefer post-secondary education in business, general management or related experience
• 3 to 5 years of progressive supervisory experience in the NDT industry
• In depth knowledge of safety and quality programs
• Strong business acumen with excellent strategic planning and problem solving skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communications skills
• Superior coaching and mentoring skills with a proven track record of a collaborative, approachable management style
• Strong personal drive and energy level
Acuren is a non-destructive testing, inspection and materials engineering firm focused on supporting mechanical integrity and inspection programs for clients in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Automotive industries. We have over 3,000 skilled employees and a network of 90 local offices across North American dedicated to supporting our clients' inspections needs.
What we offer:
We offer work in a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, and life insurance), PTO and a company communications. We believe in "A Higher Level of Reliability" in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please visit our website at www.acuren.com and go to the Careers tab. Follow the Careers Opportunity link and use the keyword search "Operations Manager". To apply, please submit your resume online.
Thank you, we appreciate your interest in a career at Acuren; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information. Agency services are not required at this time.