High Voltage Electrical Inspector
Posted: 5/4/2017 6:37:31 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NPTS, Inc., an Engineering Design and Construction Management firm is looking for Electrical Inspectors for an on-call assignment located in Ontario, Canada. Qualifications required include but are not limited to:
• Working knowledge of ANSI Standards C93.1 related to high voltage instrument transformers.
• A minimum 5 years experience with manufacturing inspection and routing tests of high voltage instrument transformers.
• Ability to read drawings, geometric and dimensioning.
• Experience and fluent in use of standard measuring and test equipment for inspections including mechanical testing and electrical testing for high voltage instrument transformers.
• Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate in English with clients and the instrument transformer fabricator.
• Working computer skills to communicate using email; electronic preparation and transmittal of reports.
• Candidates must be willing to work/travel during any shift, including weekends, as necessary, to perform the inspections based on cable fabricators’ schedule and client hold points.
• Electrical Engineering Degree preferred.
• Candidates must be local to the Ontario, Canada area.
Please forward resume, professional references, and salary requirements to: Rebecca Broman at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or to fax: (716) 876-8004