Posted: 6/6/2017 9:44:19 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Southern Tool Inspection
Competiable depending on experience
• Properly cleans disassembled parts as per procedures in preparation for visual and third party inspection.
• Assists R&M Technicians DD II and DD III in their roles when necessary.
• Maintains shop equipment and tools in good working condition.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Operates Over-Head crane
• Completes and collects required service records and documentation.
• Logs proper On Job Training for Individual Disassembly procedure.
• Open to possibilities of an Evening Shift
**All other duties as assigned**
• Oilfield Downhole Tool, BHA components, Mud Motors, Fishing and Completion Tools experience preferred
• Oilfield experience preferred but not required
• Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Strong work ethic and Team work
• Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
• Must have transportation to/from work
• Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen.
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
• 1 year of experience preferred