Posted: 9/13/2017 11:52:22 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Future Tech Consultants of NY
NY New York
6 months to perm
• Actively assist in radiography and other Nondestructive Testing operations to ensure a quality and safe work product is obtained;
• Capable of following industrial radiation and general safety procedures set forth by the Company, State and Federal governing bodies;
• Maintain and control safe work practices made necessary by the Company, State and Federal regulations;
• Effectively meet project schedules outlined by Operations Management;
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude while on projects; and,
• Any other assignment necessary to meet Assistant Radiographer responsibilities set forth by the Company.
• 40 Hour Safety Radiation Certificate;
• State Trainee Card;
• State Radiographer Card or IRRSP Card;
• Education History;
• Valid U.S. driver's license and able to pass a Motor Vehicle History Evaluation;
• Able to pass an FBI background verification in accordance with Company's Increased Controls program;
• Capable of passing Company's Drug/Alcohol, and Hair follicle exam.
• ASNT/ACCP Level II Radiography certification, or Documented field hours and classroom education that meets or exceeds SNT-TC-1A certification requirements.
• AWS CWI, MT, PT, and UT certifications a PLUS
• High School Diploma or GED.