Level II Radiographer IRRSP
Posted: 10/9/2017 2:35:08 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Permanent Positions , with relocation assistance
Job Title: Radiography
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, Flex Spending Account (FSA), 401k with employer matching, paid vacation based on time in service, 8 paid holidays, jury duty pay, bereavement pay, life insurance, and short/long term disability benefits.
Position Information: Full Time, 40-hour minimum work week from Monday-Friday with possibility of weekday, Saturday, and Sunday overtime on an as needed basis. 1st Shift: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. 2nd Shift: 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. Our workers currently average about 60 hours per week. Overtime is always subject to change and is at the discretion of our customer.
Duty Location: 15300 Tiger Switch Road, Tulsa, OK 74116
Job Summary: Radiography performing Radiographic Testing (RT) on LPG Containers being built inside of a plant with 24-hour operations. Responsible for the order and discipline, training, proficiency, performance, and continual improvement of several RT Assistants. Works with and builds relationships with the plantís management to solve problems, ensure quality inspection, address production needs, and improve operations.
- Drug/Alcohol screening required
- RT Level 1 or RT Level 2 certification is a huge plus, but not required
- Leadership ability
- Must have the flexibility to work on any shift and must be able to work overtime
- Must be able to work odd hours or shorten or extend workdays when needs arise
- Able to stand on feet, crawl on knees, and push or carry up to 50 lbs of equipment
- Work in indoor and outdoor environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
- Superior attendance/reliability; good work ethic, high personal discipline, takes initiative
- Good communication skills; professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to handle high-stress environments
Concerning Military Veterans:
- Leadership experience gained from leadership positions in military service is a huge plus
- Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) 2A7X2 or Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) AM-7225 are the closest military equivalents for technical skills (RT Level 2) required by this position.
- The leadership equivalent of this job position is an Army Platoon Sergeant or its leadership equivalents in the Air Force, Navy, and Marines held by E-6/E-7 pay grades.
Century Inspection Application Information:
- Note: On resumes, we like to see contact information, education level, and job history