Posted: 12/14/2017 8:24:11 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Barracuda Specialty Service
Turnarounds and Full Time
Barracuda Specialty Service LLC. is now accepting resumes for experienced Radiographers.
Position: Level II Radiographers
Duration: Turnaround & Permanent Positions Available
Location: Various US Locations with a concentration in LA, TX, NM, & GA
Per Diem: Yes
Schedule: Varies Per Job Site
*Benefit Packages are offered only to PERMANENT EMPLOYEES
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, BASIC Life, AD&D and Dependent Life
- Vacation, Personal, Sick, Holiday, and Bereavement Time
- Performance Incentive Pay (PIP)
Applicants must possess the following for consideration:
-Valid State Card
-Valid Drivers License
-Valid TWIC Card
-Proof of OJT Experience
-Proof of Previous Certification from a 3rd party or a previous company.
Resumes and credentials can be sent to email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Barracuda Specialty Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform Inspections with Radiographic Testing equipment for various
components and materials.
- Interpret, evaluate, and document inspection results through formal
- Set up and calibrate inspection equipment
- Load, process, read and interpret film
- Read and accurately interpret applicable regulations and procedures
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, paying special attention
to health and safety work practices and policies
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to work in harsh environments
- Perform other duties as required