API 510 570 inspector
Posted: 1/5/2018 8:08:03 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
API 510 570 Inspector
Nested Refinery Site work
This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with Inspection Department in the inspection of piping.
* Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
* Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
* Make walk downs as needed.
* Certified API 510 & 570; several years experience is required with each certification.
* Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.