Level II NDT Techs Needed!
Posted: 1/30/2018 11:04:35 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
SC South Carolina
Columbia, SC has a need for all NDT Methods, Level I & Level II.
• Level II MT
• Level II PT
• Level II UT
• Level II UTT
• Level II UTSW
• Level II RT
• AWS CWI
• API 650/510
*Please specify in your application which role you're most interested in! Any combination of methods welcome!!
• Perform to set up and calibrate equipment and interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
• Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the methods for which qualified and exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job-training and guidance of trainees and NDT level I personnel.
• Organize and report the results of NDT tests.
• Generate NDT data, organize data, and report findings. Evaluate data for disposition.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to generate technical data orally, in writing, and electronically as required and appropriate.
• Provide QC documents for any NDT methods you currently obtain.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
• Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs.