NDT Level II Technicians
Posted: 2/7/2018 2:00:48 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
SC South Carolina
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 750 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
We are currently seeking NDT Level II Technicians for our Greenville, SC location. Must be certifiable to NAS-410 and/or TC-1A.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The NDT Technician Level II will be responsible for assisting with lab inspections and supporting customers on a daily basis at various sites.
- Collect, manage, and evaluate test data for accuracy and consistency.
- Maintain and report test results.
- Complete reports and documentation as required.
- Must be able to read technical documents and engineering specifications.
- Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures.
- Work safely; maintain a clean and safe work area in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
To be considered, please follow the link above and apply online. You must submit your resume/CV along with all supporting documentation.
- 3 to 5 year experience testing equipment, testing procedures, and the ability to perform tests and properly document results.
- Shop math and print reading skills
- Ability to use computers for data entry
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record