UT Level II Phased Array Technician
Posted: 2/7/2018 2:10:51 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a world-class, technologically advanced consulting and engineering firm with extensive testing and inspection capabilities. With headquarters in Marietta, GA and over 20 branch offices and over 750 employees scattered throughout the US, ATS has established an excellent reputation within the commercial, industrial and legal communities for taking a closer look with our metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensic and consulting engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services.
We are currently looking for a qualified Phased Array Technician for our Greenville, SC office.
The Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, Nondestructive Tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results.
Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
- NDT Level II UT Certification
- Level II UT , PAUT, API QUTE
- Experience with AUT,TOFT, GUL,EMAT helpful
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Must have knowledge of NDT equipment Desired