Level II RT Techs - Baton Rouge, LA
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:40:52 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group is seeking RT Technicians w/state card for several full time benefited positions at our Baton Rouge, LA location!
*Local candidates only
*Must have all required QA documents
*State card is required
*Additional NDE Certifications a plus
*Full Time Benefited
Please email your resume and the QA documents listed below to email@example.com and reference "RT TECH-BATON ROUGE" in the subject line.
1. High School Diploma/GED/Degree
2. Proof of classroom hours (RT-80 class hours)
3. Previous Level II Certifications or (840) OJT hours
4. 40 hour radiation safety certification
5. State/IRRSP card
6. TWIC (if you have one, front and back)
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.