2 API Inspectors
Posted: 2/26/2018 7:17:24 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Permanent positions, with steady Over Time
Hourly will depend on Certs ,will train to other API certs
2 API Inspectors
API 510 570 653
* Certified API in any one of the 3
Consistent Over Time
This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with Inspection Department in the inspection of piping.
* Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
* Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
* Make walkdowns as needed.
* Completion of API 653/510/570 checklist and sketching.
* Certified API in any one of the 3 ... 653/510/570 we will certify to the rest
* Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.