Level II Radiographers (Houston, TX)
Posted: 3/2/2018 6:49:30 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
KXR Inspection, Inc.
KXR Inspection is a non-destructive testing company based in Houston, Texas. KXR is looking for permanent/full-time Level II Technicians local to Houston, Texas who will perform RT, MT, PT and UTT inspections for the oil and gas and petrochemical industry - primarily pipeline, but also plant facilities. RT certification is a MUST and candidate should also hold Level II certifications in MT, PT, UTT. The candidate must be able to pass a hair follicle test. Must be willing to work on out of town projects. KXR provides competitive wages and benefits package.
* Perform RT, MT, PT and UTT Non-Destructive Testing in accordance with industry standards.
* Knowledge of RT, MT, PT, UTT codes and standards.
* High school diploma or equivalent/GED.
* Verifiable NDT training and work experience.
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to work various shifts.
Certificates and Licenses:
* Certification in RT, MT, PT and UTT required - proof of classroom hours/OJT.
* TWIC Card (back & front) required.
* State card or IRRSP card required.
* Please provide copies of above documents via email.