Drone Camera Operators Needed (We Will Train You!)
Posted: 3/6/2018 8:44:37 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
800-736-3841 ext 1
6 plus months
Competitive $$$$, Per Diem, OT, etc.
Be a part of the future. No experience needed!
Train to be a Drone Camera Operator. Work with Drone Pilots to capture pictures of desired structures.
Per Diem, Overtime, Travel Time, Mileage, etc.
- Use light meters as necessary to confirm ambient light
- Take wind readings
- Use radio controller to aim aerial camera during flight
- Adjust focus and exposure for each shot
- Assist in monitoring drone battery levels during flight
- Maintain clear communication with drone pilot to ensure safe flight and clear flight path
- Download and organize photo files into appropriate digital folders on laptop between each flight, and onto SD card or similar media
- Review photo between flights to identify whether any photos need to be re-shot
- Manage SD cards or electronic media as determined, compiles appropriate photos for customer use
- Offer assistance to pilot for loading/unloading drone equipment
- Apply identification label to pictures
- Forward electronic media to Team Lead
- Working conditions may be cold/hot/windy as found in typical open air
- Typical (12) hour working day as conditions permit / (6) days per week / Production goals to be met
- Daily travel to various locations in the Texas Panhandle region.
Good mechanical aptitude. No experience needed.
Interest or background in photography
Reliable, professional candidate with strong communication skills
Willing to work overtime