API 510 / 570 Inspector
Posted: 7/11/2018 11:51:31 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Permanent position, with steady Over Time, and relocation assistance available
API 510, 570 Inspector
Internal job posting # 5500
This individual will work closely with the Inspection Department to complete assigned tasks. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Site Manager and to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with Inspection Department in the inspection of piping.
* Weekly update to Site Manager of all issues
* Provide input on findings in a timely manner.
* Make walkdowns as needed.
* Certified API 510 & 570; several years experience is required with each certification.
* Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.