Level II MT, VT Technicians
Posted: 9/14/2018 5:30:00 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
Contract through 2019
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
POSITION: Level II MT, VT TECHNICIANS
LOCATION: NEWPORT NEWS, VA
We have a need for qualified personnel with Level II MT and VT,certifications for full time opportunities in Newport News, VA. Applied Technical Services is a full service testing and inspection group who prides itself in quality, safety, and professionalism. We offer full-time employees benefits including; medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(K) retirement plan. Compensation will be based on experience and value.
A STRINGENT BACKGROUND CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED & ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please, also note, that due to ITAR regulations applicants must be US citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Must be Level II MT and VT Certified
- Shop math and print reading skills
- Ability to use computers for data entry
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid driverís license with a clean driving record
◾Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
◾May be required to travel to client locations and sites
◾Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
◾Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations