NDT Level III
Posted: 11/28/2018 11:50:55 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
ATI Forged Products
Creating Long-Term Value Thru Relentless Innovation®
ATI is a global manufacturer of technically advanced specialty materials and complex components. Our products support diverse markets and industries such as aerospace and defense, oil & gas, electrical energy, medical, automotive, and other industrial markets.
We are currently seeking a Magnetic Particle and Penetrant Level III at our Cudahy, WI plant.
This position is responsible for the compliance to all customer and NADCAP nondestructive testing requirements for ultrasonic, magnetic particle, fluorescent penetrant at ATI Forged Products Cudahy Operations. This position would also be responsible as a Magnetic Particle and Penetrant Level III for our customers.
Position responsibilities include:
* Schedule and monitor review of nondestructive testing specifications/requirements
* Customer liaison to represent ATI Forged Products Cudahy Operations in audits, problem resolution, and customer and government witness program
* Be the primary technical contact for all NADCAP NDT
* Supervise and administer the training and certification programs for NDT technical personnel
* Responsible for Level II examinations, supporting customer and 3rd party audits including NADCAP and ISO9001
* Other job duties as assigned
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Position requires an intimate working knowledge of principles, theory, and practical application of nondestructive inspection
* Individual must have ANST Level III Magnetic Particle and Penetrant certification experience or a Level II with a minimum of 4 years of experience Magnetic Particle and Penetrant product as a Level II and be willing to become ASNT Level III certified
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task