API & NDE Resident Inspectors
Posted: 12/19/2018 3:08:19 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
ND North Dakota
IRISNDT Inc. ("IRISNDT") is a world leader in non-destructive testing ("NDT"), servicing the U.S.A., Canada, and the United Kingdom, providing specialized NDT and inspection services, materials engineering, heat treatment, rope access and bolting services.
Since 1953, the Company has been servicing the oil & gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries. A growing organization with a great demand for their services in the market, the Company employs over 1200 staff in the U.S.A., Canada and the United Kingdom.
For additional information, please visit www.irisndt.com.
Full-time Resident positions available in the Bismarck, ND area with competitive pay and full benefits. Relocation assistance, guaranteed hours and opportunity for advancement within our growing organization.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Current API 510, 570 or 653 certifications
• Certifiable in RT, MT, PT or UTT per SNT-TC-1A standards; must have all training certificates and documented hours
• Valid Driver’s License and pre-access drug and alcohol testing required; and
• Pre-employment background checks will be required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without direct reference to the specific role will not be considered, and applicants not being considered will not be contacted.