Local Level II MPT/PT Techs
Posted: 1/31/2019 12:33:34 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services
Full Time - Benefits
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
We are seeking local NDT Techs who are certifiable to MT/PT for our corporate office located in Marietta, GA.
(Local Applicants are encourage to apply)
All applicants must:
◾Successfully complete a criminal background check, drug/alcohol screening.
◾Have valid driver's license
◾Have High School Diploma or equivalent
◾Have strong work ethic and be dependable
◾Possess exceptional safety and quality awareness
◾Possess a high Mechanical aptitude
◾Have exceptional attention to detail
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
- Must be Level II MT, PT certified.
- UT-T and RT are a plus but not required
- Must have 2 or more years of experience.
- Shop math and print reading skills
- Ability to use computers for data entry
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
All applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race,color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.