API 510,570,653 Inspector A Nested role
Posted: 5/23/2019 9:49:02 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Perm Position, with relocation assistance
Internal job code # 6053
This individual will work closely with the Client , located in Brunswick GA, to coordinate and schedule API projects as needed. In addition, this individual will work in conjunction with the Operations Supervisor and Major Project Manager to effectively maximize resources.
* Work in conjunction with operations in the scheduling of equipment and personnel
* Weekly update to Operations Manager of all issues
* Provide input to operations pertaining to quoting API projects
* Supervise and/or perform API inspection on projects
* Assist in coordination of cross training of existing API personnel
* Provide training to potential API candidates as needed
* Provide management with update on personnel qualification pertaining to API
* Make sales calls/walk downs as needed
* Perform review of all API reports with the exception of full time project crews
* Ensure timeliness of all API reporting and coordinate with API Computer Lead and Computer Supervisor on status of outstanding reports
. Currently Certified API 510/570/653 Inspector
* Associates degree or higher in Business or related field; desired but not required.
* Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives.
* Excellent math skills with the ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets.
* Ability to self-direct in order to accomplish the work of the office.
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and team oriented skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
* Willingness and ability to work overtime routinely.
Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job include; moving, carrying, lifting over one pound up to 30 pounds. Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, acuity-near, accommodation and color vision.