MA - Level III UT Positions available
Posted: 5/13/2019 4:47:36 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Hansen Aerospace, LLC
Hansen Aerospace LLC, a world leader in aerospace NDT, is seeking candidates for UT Level III positions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for inspector training and examinations, writing of procedures and techniques, maintaining NADCAP and specific prime certifications, development and implementation of the supplier quality program, interpret codes and standards, coordinating product and materials testing, participate in customer audits and work directly with our customers, employee supervision and maintenance of quality records. Perform inspections on digital data acquisition systems and audits on hardware. Calibration of test/measurement equipment and development of test standards.
We offer excellent wages and a stable work environment. Excellent benefit plan includes medical, dental, life, vacation and paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BS degree in NDE or engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 5-10 years experience in supplier quality assurance in an industrial environment and NDT is preferred. Experience with turbine components, immersion ultrasonics with hands on experience is desirable.
• Level III certification in Ultrasonic Testing (UT) and Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT) is required. ASNT NDT Level III certification is preferred. Knowledge or experience in metal etching is desirable.
• SPC techniques, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint. CAD experience is desirable.
• Experience in direct supervision of employees is preferred. Excellent communication skills. Must be willing to acquire new certifications as the business sector grows.
• Knowledge of equipment maintenance and repair is desirable.