Level III Program Specialist
Posted: 5/20/2019 6:25:21 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
National Inspection & Consultants LLC/an ISS Compa
RI Rhode Island
approx 4-5 months
Opening for Level III in northeast. Should start within 2-3 weeks;
** Provide staff level review,
recommendations and concurrence for
NDT techniques undergoing development
* Independently review on-going NDTE
program and inspection methods for
complete and accurate inspection
coverage and reporting
* Evaluate deck plate inspection techniques
under development and make
recommendations to management in order
to gain repeatable, consistent and accurate
* Perform audits and assess in-process
inspections to ensure methods are being
performed as trained and in compliance
with approved procedures. Deficiencies
identified in the audits will be forwarded to
the NDTE supervisor for disposition.
* For significant audit issues (i.e., "Level II"
or higher), provide staff level assistance in
performing root cause analysis and
corrective action plan development
* Provide staff level assistance in the
preparation of inspection data reports and
technical evaluations or recommendations
* Along with the NDTE supervisor, assist in
representing the company in relevant
* Evaluate the Buyer's effectiveness to flow-down
NDT testing, certification and
oversight requirements to sub-tier vendors.
* Prepare a report that summarizes
observations made during the assignment,
and makes recommended corrective
actions for the Buyer's consideration.
Candidate must be extremely competent in piping, structures, welding, etc.
Must have track record showing competency in Programmatic level work.