NDT PT /MT Level 3
Posted: 8/16/2019 12:17:43 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
* The main function of the NDT Examiner Level III with MT and PT will perform Level III MT and PT quality evaluations, in accordance with industry standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform MT and PT inspections to NAS410 standards.
* Prepare, set-up, and complete all necessary paperwork.
* Responsible for operation of MT and PT in accordance with applicable regulations and procedures.
* Evaluate and interpret results according to the code of construction or customers specifications.
* Train Assistants in safe operations.
* Train and mentor assistants to be a future Technician.
* Responsible for producing high quality work.
* Responsible for all paperwork to be turn in a timely manner.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
* Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment for all staff ensuring all company policies are being followed
* Maintain staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results in partnership with human resources
Knowledge and Skills:
* Must have analytical capabilities for customer needs assessment and solutions identification.
* A sense of urgency, good attention to detail, and follow-thru.
* Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
* Knowledge of MT and and standards.
* Detail oriented with a dedication to the quality control and quality assurance process
* Ability to produce inspection reports according to company standards
* Ability to multi-task and properly execute multiple simultaneous assignments without sacrificing efficiency or quality of the work.
* Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Applus+. Exhibits honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
* Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills as well as basic computer skills (MS Office Suite).
Education and Work Experience:
* High School degree.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* 3+ years' experience performing Level III MT and PT inspections.
* Successful candidates must understand the services maintenance and construction industry and have a proven record of accomplishment, showing business impact and creative thinking.
* Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
* Current Level III Certification in MT and PT.
* NAS410certified preferred
* Level II or III UT preferred
X-Ray Industries, an Applus+ company, is a well-established non-destructive testing service provider in the Aerospace industry. With over 75 years of experience, X-Ray Industries is the oldest, most-established NDT provider, offering a broad range of testing and inspection capabilities.