TRAINEE & Level II UT/MT - Alameda/Oakland
Posted: 9/30/2019 8:38:37 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
International Inspection Inc.
International Inspection, Inc. is currently seeking fulltime Trainees and level II UT/MT technicians who are interested in learning and performing non-destructive testing in the Bay Area. Interested applicants should be energetic, quick learners, pay attention to detail, and interested in extensive travel around the word. No additional experience is required. Will train the right candidate in non-destructive testing Please review the below details:
- Willing to travel nationally or internally 24/7.
- Willing to relocate to Alameda/Oakland, CA Area.
- Valid Passport or willing to apply for one
- TWIC card or willing to apply for one
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Applicants have/must complete a background check, drug screen, valid drivers license
- Those with prior NDT training in MT/UTT preferred, but not required.
- Shipyards both national and internationally and local Fabrication Facilities
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
To apply please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINEE & Level II UT/MT - Alameda/Oakland, CA