Hiring!! NDT Level II with passion for advanced NDT, Albany NY
Posted: 6/2/2020 5:20:35 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NY New York
3angles supports maintaining a safe and reliable energy infrastructure by delivering
innovative and cost effective nondestructive testing services. Automated and robotic
inspections are a key part of our future growth. For more information on who we are and
what we do please visit our website www.3anglesndt.com.
To support our growth 3angles is looking for passionate and qualified NDT Technicians who
can be certified as Level II in the following NDT methods: MT/PT/UT/ET/VT.
• Perform nondestructive examinations on various power plant components according to in-
house and customer standards and procedures.
• Ability to set up equipment, conduct tests, interpret and evaluate based on acceptance
criteria and document the results.
• Communicate with client representatives on job scope, schedule and inspection results.
• Maintain shop facility, test equipment and tools in good working condition.
• Contribute to continuous improvements and innovations.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Can be certified in three or more of the following NDT methods: MT/PT/UT/ET/VT.
• Minimum of 2 year experience in NDT.
• Experience inspecting power generation plant components preferably including nuclear
plants is a plus.
• Experience in automated and advanced UT and ET inspections is a plus.
• Be familiar with reading and interpreting codes and specifications, engineering drawings
and inspection procedures.
• Good communications skills both verbal and written.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Willing to travel: most of the work is performed in power generation plants and in service
shops during outage season (February-May and September-November). Mostly US and
• Live in NY or willing to re-locate.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must have a passport.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-employment drug and
alcohol screen, background check and employment/education verification. All qualified
candidates for this position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
3angles offers competitive pay with a great benefits package. Benefits include medical
health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance,
401K with company match, paid vacation days, paid holidays, per-diem, and more.
Great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance their career.
TERM: Direct Hire with Full Benefits
Qualified applicants can forward their resume to email@example.com