Tank NDE Technicians - Geismar, LA
Posted: 10/17/2019 1:51:56 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group, Inc.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is seeking full-time Tank NDE Technicians for work out of Geismar, LA.
• Minimum 2 year’s experience in the NDE inspection of both in-service and out-of-service Above Ground storage tanks.
• UTT/MT/PT experience and certification required. Must be able to certify through Mistras on these 3 techniques.
• MFL experience and/or certification required. Must be willing to certify through Mistras in this technique.
• Experience field drafting tank bottoms, roofs, and shells required.
• Tank strapping, helium testing, and verticality survey experience a plus.
• Majority of work will be local, but candidates must be open to travel if the need arises.
• Must be able to pass hair follicle drug test.
Applicants must be able to provide the following QA Documents:
• High School Diploma/GED/Degree
• Proof of classroom hours/Training
• Previous certifications & OJT
Please email your resume to Christina.Leib@mistrasgroup.com and in the subject line reference "Tank NDE Technicians - Geismar, LA".
MISTRAS offers full-time employees company benefits that include medical, dental, life, vision, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.