ASNT Level III in RT, CR/DR
Posted: 10/21/2019 7:31:21 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
perm position with relocation
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
* The Advanced Program Manager shall be responsible for oversight of NDE personnel and delivery of services in accordance with task regulations and procedures.
* Actively participates in client programs, planning and strategy sessions
* Works closely with client to identify and remove obstacles
Level III CR DR
* Train and mentor technicians in current methods and new technology (digital CT programs)
* Perform compliance audits
* Review incoming film and Manage the RT (film, CR, &DR) and UT Immersion departments
* Developing, qualifying and approving procedures
* Establishing/approving techniques for submittal
* Interpreting Codes and Standards
* Attain a FAA License (Chief Inspector) for the Cincinnati facility / UT Immersion for the HPT Disc.
* Technology - Understands the application of the tools at hand to maximize the efficiency and quality of inspections. Seeks new technology and opportunities for applications.
* Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and informatively; Responds well to questions; Practices active listening; exhibits discretion.
* Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; * * Able to approach/evaluate a problem from many angles.
* Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; Able to absorb and process information quickly.
* Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict; Maintains confidentiality; Strong leader; Conducts themselves in a professional manner; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
* Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes honest and open feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interest; Able to build morale and support group commitments to goals and objectives.
* Organizational Support - Works to fully understand and implement company policies and procedures; * Supports organization's goals and values; Supports a respectful workplace and respects diversity, provides feedback and strives for continual improvement.
* Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans; Actively searches out and implements solutions.
* Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
* Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Takes the lead and leads by example.
* ASNT Level III in RT, CR/DR
* Working knowledge of each methods strengths and limitations to ensure the proper inspection type is being utilized for the job scope requirements.
* Be familiar with current codes and procedures needed to properly perform inspections and interpret results.
* Good data management skills
* Must possess valid, unrestricted driver's license
* Significant NDE experience including in the nuclear industry
* Competent with Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
* Good knowledge of reading prints
* Strong leadership skills
* Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
* Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills
* Actively search out and implement new solutions
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
Frequent Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms up in excess of heights of 100 feet.
Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or knees.
Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Upwards of 95% of workday.
Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks.
Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or outward.
Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion.
Raising objects in excess of 100 pounds from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position.
Picking or pinching or otherwise working with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
Applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm.
Perceiving attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature or texture by touching with skin, particularly that of fingertips.
Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word accurately, loudly and quickly.
Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and to make discriminations in sound.
Repetitive motion. Substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
Able to perform very heavy work (exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects).
Ability to perform visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measuring devices; and/or assembly of fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
Ability to operate motor vehicles and/or heavy equipment.
Ability to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
Able to perform in both inside and outside environmental conditions.
Able to perform in extreme cold (Temperatures below 32 degrees for periods of more than one hour).
Able to perform in extreme heat (Temperatures above 100 degrees for periods of more than one hour).
Ability to withstand loud noise.
Able to perform in and near hazards to include proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places in excess of 100 feet, exposure to high heat, extreme cold, or exposure to chemicals.
Able to perform in conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin such as fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases, or poor ventilation.
Ability for frequent mobility in close quarters, crawl spaces, shafts, small enclosed rooms, line pipes, and other areas that could cause claustrophobia.
Able to function in narrow aisles or passageways.
Able to work long workdays.
Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.