Level II RT Technicians - Full Time + Relocation Assistance
Posted: 11/1/2019 8:00:26 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Full Time + Benefits & Relocation Assistance
We are currently seeking Level II (CR/DR) Radiographers for full-time work in the San Francisco Bay area. These Full-time positions offer competitive wages and benefits that include health, dental, vision and 401(k).
The right candidate MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in RT, CR/DR
• Additional NDT Certifications are preferred but not required.
• Must have an Industrial Radiographers Certification Card.
• Completion of 40 hours of Rad Safety.
Must be able to provide the following QA Documents:
• High School Diploma/GED/Degree
• Proof of classroom hours and 40 hours Rad Safety
• Previous level II certifications/OJT
• State/IRRSP Card
Very competitive wages paid for experienced and self-motivated individuals who can work in Refinery and Chemical Plant Environments. Excellent opportunities for individuals who want to expand their NDT knowledge. Must be open to some travel locally and work variable hours.
For more information, please send resume and all required documentation – email@example.com
Level II RT