Technical Support Manager
Posted: 11/4/2019 12:10:04 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group is seeking a Technical Support Manager for a full time benefited position in the Advanced Services Division at our La Porte, TX location!
Candidate will be in charge of providing technical support for the Advanced Services Inspection Department of Mistras Group and completing day-to-day operations under minimal supervision. This candidate must be self-efficient, punctual, detail-oriented and well organized. This is a full time position working 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime. Some local traveling maybe required to repair or replace ultrasonic inspection equipment on location. The pay is depending on experience which includes a full benefits package.
• Assemble and check out automated ultrasonic/robotic systems used in material inspections.
• Lead a 2 day Electronic/Mechanical training course for Mistras Group new hires, on a quarterly basis.
• Prepare equipment for shipping, as well as, auditing packages/packing slips to ensure all products were received
• Prepare purchase orders for most items required by the Advanced Services Inspection Department.
• Maintain equipment storage/staging area in an orderly fashion and schedule equipment repairs and calibration.
• Some prototype projects development work may be required for special inspection applications.
• Assist in the development and delivery of new Diesel Inspection Vans, modified for Mistras Group equipment.
• Order network laptop computers and software, under the guidance of the Mistras corporate IT department.
• Order field use, non-networked, laptops and software for use with Data Acquisition Inspection equipment.
• Electronics or Mechanical Engineering degree required
• Minimum 2 years previous work experience in industry related fields
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software products and Windows 10 deployment and support
• Strong background in Mechanical equipment support and electronic troubleshooting a plus.
• Great communication skills, with the ability to work independently and resolve problems.
• Familiarity with Mistras Group inspection equipment would be a plus for potential candidates
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Please email all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE REFERENCE "TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER" IN THE SUBJECT WHEN SUBMITTING RESUMES.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.