Rope Access Level I, II, and III Technicians - Beaumont, TX
Posted: 11/5/2019 6:36:24 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
MISTRAS Group, Inc.
MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality, free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Company’s success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues, concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety, quality, and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
MISTRAS Group, Inc. is seeking full-time Rope Access Technicians (All Levels) in Beaumont, TX.
Schedule is 6-10's through the end of the year, 40 thereafter, but likely to increase again. Fully benefited; no per diem.
Hiring for the following Rope Access Technicians:
(1) Level 3 rope access technician, no other certs are necessary but preferred.
(1) Any level rope access technician, with UTT and RT level 2.
(1) Any level rope access technician with 40 hr radiation safety.
Applicants must be able to provide the following QA Documents:
• High School Diploma/GED/Degree
• Proof of classroom hours/Training
• Current certification as a Level I & II or III SPRAT or IRATA Rope Access
Please email your resume to Christina.Leib@mistrasgroup.com and in the subject line reference "Rope Access - Beaumont, TX".
MISTRAS offers full-time employees company benefits that include medical, dental, life, vision, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.