Nested Site Supervisor
Posted: 11/25/2019 7:35:10 AM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
perm position with relocation
Salt Lake city Utah
The Site Supervisor will work closely with the client point of contact to improve the efficiency, effectiveness and uniformity of operations and administration for the assigned site.
The role of Site Supervisor has broad responsibilities, from managing staff and overseeing projects, to maintaining safety protocols and implementing site procedures. Our ideal candidate is experienced, responsible, and team-focused.
• Dispatching NDE personnel to cover all job assignments originating from client and contractors.
• Daily client contact regarding all project matters.
• Attend required meetings with customer on an as needed basis.
• Provide oversight and mentoring for all NDT operations on site.
• Communication with the Division Manager regarding personnel and equipment needs.
• Enforcing all Acuren and project specific requirements.
• Communicate with site and Division personnel via email.
• When required, walk down plant equipment with NDE personnel to assure proper inspection method(s) and location prior to inspection.
• Constant focus on improvement of service offering to client.
Other Duties and Expectation
Turnaround / Nde coordinator experience
API 510/570/653 Experience
NDE Coordinator experience
Strong Technical background in multiple NDT methods and procedures
Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
5+ years of formal project management experience, managing large-scale, cross-functional, technical and business focused projects
• High energy with ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
• Excellent communication skills
• Track record of positive customer relations
• NDT experience preferred or experienced in a related industry (construction, oil & gas services, industrial maintenance)
• 5-7 years progressive management experience
• Proficient in Microsoft programs with strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
• Excellent math skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage people, projects and meet financial objectives
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and team building skills
• Exceptional attention to safety and quality
• Adaptable to change
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Will work in a field environment, walking, standing, lifting, climbing, pulling, pushing, and sitting and in confined cramped spaces. May have exposure to dirt, heat, fumes, smoke, fire, water, noise, vibration, grease, shavings, etc.
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.