Posted: 12/3/2019 1:33:51 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
ATI Forged Products
ATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Non-Destructive Technician in Southeastern, WI.
This position is responsible for performing non-destructive testing through use of ultra-high frequency sound in order to inspect aerospace materials and products.
Position responsibilities include:
• Conducts regular and complex testing to determine acceptability of material or product.
• Examines product for possible internal or external defects.
• Prepares material to properly examine material by cleaning, identifying, setup, etc.
• May read or interpret blueprints or drawings, specifications and scan procedures in order to accomplish ultrasonic setups, tests, and report preparation.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Associates Degree in Non-Destructive Testing preferred
• Must complete and pass Accuplacer testing prior to employment
• Must complete and pass training and testing before end of probationary period
• Capable of obtaining customer certification requirements
• Capable of distinguishing and differentiating colors
• Vision of 20/25 in at least one eye, natural or corrected
• Ability to lift 50 pounds