Jr. Pipeline Integrity Technician - Entry Level
Posted: 1/21/2020 10:00:16 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Coast to Coast Inspection Services
Ready to start a career in NDE? We can help you get it launched! At Coast to Coast, we pride ourselves in working individually as one unit. We share a common goal and are driven by providing unmatched customer service, a great place to work, and a strong work ethic.
If that sounds like you, then we’d love to talk to you. We can offer you the training, mentoring, and hands-on experience that you need to take the next step in your career.
ASSISTING RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Bellhole inspection
• NDT inspection methods
• Cathodic Protection Survey
• Detailed photographic documentation
• Documentation and evaluation of associated activities for client pipeline operators
• An Associate’s Degree in Nondestructive Testing is preferred
• A certificate diploma with supporting documentation of classroom and lab hours that meet SNT-TC-1A minimum requirements will also be considered.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MT/UT Classroom and Lab Hours
• Ability to withstand the physical demands of the job
• Must pass a thorough background screening and drug test
• Valid Driver’s License required
• Legal US Resident
• Must be willing to travel
• Demonstrate effective time management
• Working level knowledge of Microsoft office suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Self-motivated and strong initiative
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a “can-do” attitude and demonstrate through experience the ability to work independently
We offer valuable training and mentoring, competitive pay, travel per diem, and great benefits: fully paid medical, vision, life, & dental coverage for the technician (family can be added at additional cost), 401K, and vacation after 1 year of employment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com