API 510/653 Inspector
Posted: 3/5/2020 12:05:21 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
perm position with relocation
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training, NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren has an immediate position open for an API Inspector to support our location in Auburn Maine
As an API Inspector, you will oversee the day to day inspection schedule and other employees assigned to the facility. Provide the client with technical recommendations in accordance with applicable standards for the repair, re-rate, replacement, and/or alteration of plant equipment.
* Work in conjunction with operations in scheduling work load spikes.
* Provide a monthly asset health report.
* Provide technical QA/QC support.
* Ensure timeliness of all reporting and coordinate with client.
* Detail job scope will be discussed during the interview process
Education & Experience
* API 653, 510 certifications
* Experience in report writing.
* Experience with Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively interpret API, ASME and ANSI codes applicable to construction, inspection and repairs.* * * High School Diploma or equivalent
* Strong work ethic
* Exceptional safety and quality awareness
* Mechanical aptitude
* Adaptable to changing schedules
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Team work
* Receptive to directions
* Strong Organizational skills
* Standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, talking, hearing, visual acuity, accommodation and color vision
* Moving, carrying, lifting, objects in excess of 50 lbs
* Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, high reach, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft
* Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time
* Work in indoor and out door environments in conditions of extreme heat and cold
* Work in and near industrial hazards
* Competitive salary
* Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
* 401K Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.