Level II RT Technician (Urgent Hiring)
Posted: 3/10/2020 10:52:13 AM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
National Inspection Services
//USA Citizens or USA Permanent Residents Only//
The western Pennsylvania region of National Inspection Services is seeking competent and experienced Level II RT technicians with MT/PT being a plus. Immediate openings available.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and respond to short notice work assignments which requires occasional out of town and overnight travel
- Must be able to communicate with clients, supervisors and co-workers
- Ability to read technical documents and engineering specifications is preferred
- Proven ability to follow precise directions and procedures
- Proven ability to adapt to a changing schedule
- THIS JOB REQUIRES DRUG TESTING
- Field duties require outdoor work in a plant atmosphere around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
- Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
- Lifting and carrying up to 60 lbs. on occasion.
- Climbing ladders & scaffolding at extreme heights at times.
- Confined space work requiring the use of respirators.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
- May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (some college is beneficial)
- 2 Years of NDT RT Experience
- Must be a current Level II RT Technician (or held Level II RT status within the past 6 months)