Aircraft A&P Mechanic NDT Level 2
Posted: 4/26/2020 1:37:34 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Telford Aviation, Inc.
The position is a rotational overseas position.
While deployed $691.87 per day
Telford Aviation, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an immediate opening on one of our Government Programs for a rotational position overseas.
Successful candidate will:
The experienced Mechanic must be capable of accomplishing the duties required of an Aircraft Mechanic. The A&P Mechanic troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems. Conducts diagnosis of malfunctions. Performs maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and FAA regulations. Maintains aircraft required records, manuals and inspection forms.
The A&P Mechanic shall act in a leadership capacity at his/her site in regards to all NDT inspections. The A&P Mechanic reports directly to the Lead / Director of Maintenance based at field location.
- Must possess a NDT Level 2 /Eddy Current certificate
- Must possess an active Secret security clearance
- Pass a 10 year background check and pre-employment drug test
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum of 7 Ĺ years of experience on Beechcraft King Air products; KA 300/350
- Minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience
- High School education required / GED
- Prior Military experience a plus
- Must have a valid passport and driverís license
- Must have an A&P certificate. IA certificate recommended / desired
- Must be able to pass a FAA Class III physical