NDT Service Sales
Posted: 5/29/2020 8:23:27 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training. -- NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren Inspection in Milwaukee WI location is looking for a NDT Service Sales Manager
Leads regional sales, business generation and client acquisition activities. As the Regional Sales leader, job responsibilities involve managing and executing on all regional selling and growth objectives. The Regional Sales leader provides leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of sales and business development activities to ensure alignment with, and accomplishment of regional sales, client capture and business development strategies and objectives.
Execute the responsibilities of a company manager according to lawful and ethical standards. Uphold, safeguard, and promote Acuren’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, integrity, safety, quality, and corporate responsibility.
Embraces safety, recognizes hazards, and takes action to minimize risk. Ensures clients support the resources and commitment to an appropriate environment and the use quality and appropriate safety equipment.
Focuses to ensure clients are provided with quality services in a timely manner.
Risk Management Ensure all contracts contain terms and conditions, which are appropriate and conform to minimum requirements as specified by the Acuren’s Counsel of designated risk management staff. Negotiate with clients or prospective clients to change terms and conditions as required.
The Regional Sales Manager will lead the company’s efforts in growth initiatives including service line expansions and new client development.
The Regional Sales Manager will develop well understood and practiced growth programs, identify new technologies and service lines, and promote collaboration and communication throughout the region. He/she will be responsible for supporting improvement in client satisfaction as well as actively engaging with clients in stewardship meetings. He/she will ensure the regional sales team compensation and work objectives are clearly understood and effectively set. It will be his/her responsibility to have sound processes in place for developing future sales/business development managers.
Additional responsibilities for a Regional Sales Manager include the need to cooperate with other Acuren Operating Managers as well as local sales managers in contact and lead referral, technical support, best practice identification and adoption, as well as participating in and/or leading initiatives related to targeted accounts, services and vertical markets.
The primary goal of the Regional Sales/Business Development Manager is to create and close new business opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
Developing New Clients and Service Lines
• Developing/executing on specific client opportunities
• Location by location operating and growth plans and active pipeline management
Sales Organization Management
• Ongoing evaluation and management of regional selling team
• Sales training and development programs
• Preparing bids that win
• Ensure that sales staff:
• Keep track of bid submissions and results
• Have a process for lead generation
• Have up-to-date collateral material - brochures, flysheets, PPT presentations
• Competitive assessments
Supporting Existing Client Management
• Major account management (CRM model)
• Service line expansion
• Developing new client opportunities
• Dealing with client concerns
Earnings – Sales, EBITDA, EBITDA%, A/R%
· 10 years of progressive experience in sales, marketing and business development with a technical service or product organization. Prior knowledge and experience with an organization focused on large industrial clients and technical marketing. The successful candidate must be a seasoned commercial leader who brings a "hands-on" approach and is known for getting things done.
· Must have a strong track record with one or more leading global businesses serving as a business partner to a senior management team in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
· • Demonstrated success in technical, solutions oriented sales directed to engineering and operating managers in large industrial companies.
· Experience with sales methodologies dedicated to a wide range of customers from enterprise level through small and medium businesses.
· Experience managing effective utilization of CRM or related sales systems.
· Evidence of a "hands-on" leadership orientation in a work setting that is strongly performance oriented.
· Appropriate self-confidence and maturity, strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels and across organizational lines.
· Professional polish and a drive to succeed and a "can do" mentality. Ambitions for, and capable of undertaking greater responsibility.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
· A technical undergraduate degree is preferred.
· High energy.
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical, technical and problem solving skills and abilities.
· Proficient in Microsoft programs with strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
We Support an Equal Opportunity Workplace:
Acuren supports a diverse workforce. Consideration for employment is based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States.