Level II Technician - Tulsa OK, RT, PT, MT
Posted: 6/23/2020 8:46:44 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Depends on Candidates Qualifications
- Conduct non-destructive testing of components and materials in accordance with applicable codes, standards, specifications and procedures.
- Identify defects utilizing appropriate NDT method.
- Complete documentation and work orders following established protocols and meeting required time frames.
- Provide instruction to assigned assistants and ensure safety of entire team.
- Must reside in Tulsa area, travel mostly in OK, occasionally out of state travel.
- Certification in RT, PT and MT
- Valid driver's license. Insurable through DBI, Inc. insurance carrier.
- Able to work a demanding and flexible schedule, up to 16-hour days. Able to respond to call-outs on short notice.