Level II/III ET Technician - Tubing
Posted: 10/26/2020 12:12:07 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Experienced Level II/III ET Technician
Applied Technical Services Inc. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
SUMMARY: Level II or Level III ET Technician with tubing experience in Chesapeake, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You must be proficient in performing Eddy Current inspections to the clients expectations.
- Proficient in Eddy Current testing equipment; capable of performing calibration tests.
- Must be knowledgeable in Eddy Current inspection.
- Must be able to inspect and interpret test results.
- Must be proficient in documenting results of the Eddy Current inspection(s).
- Must be able to identify all unacceptable discontinuities for location and dimension.
- Must be mechanically inclined to identify failures in the Eddy Current inspection equipment.
- Must be capable of servicing projects with limited supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Level IIA or Level III Certification in Eddy Current is required
- Tubing experience
ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Experienced Level II/III ET Technician - Tubing