API Inspector Needed for Hobbs, NM
Posted: 7/1/2020 4:34:19 PM
This job is closed
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
NM New Mexico
4 weeks starting 7.13.2020
Depends on Candidates Qualifications
• Conduct non-destructive (NDT) testing of components and materials in accordance with applicable codes, standards, equipment utilization, specifications, and procedures.
• Utilize appropriate NDT method to perform NDT inspections, including API 510, API 570, API 653, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, ultrasonic, leak testing and visual inspections.
• Select, prepare, load, calibrate, or operate equipment used in the non-destructive testing of products or materials.
• Identify defects in materials using appropriate testing technique.
• Complete documentation, work orders, and reporting thoroughly following established protocols and meeting required timeframes.
• Safety focused. Knowledge of, commitment to follow and lead others to follow, applicable safety regulations, policies and procedures. Apply these safety standards in the work environment, look out for other crew members and other work site personnel. Able to recognize hazards and provide instruction to assigned assistants.
Valid driver’s license. Insurability through DBI, Inc. insurance carrier. Certification in one or more of the following NDT methods: RT, UT, MT. AP510 or AP570.