LVL II CARDED RADIOGRAPHER _WARMINSTER, PA
Posted: 9/17/2020 2:56:36 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
1 Yr Commitment
$20 to $25
LEVEL II RADIOGRAPHER WITH STATE CARD
GIT Services is a growing company servicing the Gulf Coast region with opportunities to work NDE at a facility in Warminster Pennsylvania. This site does not allow per-diem. Applicant would have to locate to job-site area.
Some re-location expenses may be negotiated on a case-by case basis.
GIT Services is currently accepting applications for a LEVEL II RADIOGRAPHER WITH A STATE CARD. Considerations will be given to RT Assistants with the experience to break out to LEVEL II.
The facility has state-of-the-art radiography inspection capability with indoor operations keeping personnel cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The work is long term with health insurance, retirement options and guaranteed pay including paid vacations.
During the current coronavirus pandemic, we are operating at full capacity.
● Demonstrate the ability to effectively perform assigned NDT/NDE tasks, in which they are certified, and interpret results of inspections
● Ensure strict adherence to industrial safety and health guidelines and our radiation safety program and regulations
● Strong organizational skills and with reporting test results
● Fill out daily inspection reports and documentation as required
● Adhere to the Company Code of Conduct
Must have a valid driver’s license (TWIC Card a plus) and proof of certs
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Formal Training in NDT Disciplines applying for
• State Radiographer Card
• Proficiency in Word & Excel
• Must be qualified and/or certified in the following NDT methods that will be utilized by applicant:
GIT Services is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug/ alcohol test with random drug screens and submit to an FBI Background check.