API Inspector Needed for Wichita KS or Lincoln NE
Posted: 10/1/2020 7:30:21 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Paragon NDT, a subsidiary of ERI Solutions, LLC
Depends on Candidates Qualifications
• Conduct non-destructive (NDT) testing of components and materials in accordance with applicable codes, standards, equipment utilization, specifications, and procedures.
• Complete documentation, work orders, and reporting thoroughly following established protocols and meeting required timeframes.
• Drive Company vehicles and maintain safe driving record. Insurability with Company insurance carrier.
• Safety focused. Knowledge of, commitment to follow and lead others to follow, applicable safety regulations, policies and procedures. Apply these safety standards in the work environment, look out for other crew members and other work site personnel. Able to recognize hazards and provide instruction to assigned assistants.
Requires NDT experience in UTT and API 510, API 570, or API 653 certification.
• Able to travel for extended periods of time. Up to several weeks.
• Physical Demands – Climbing and working at heights, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, standing for long periods, walking, pushing, pulling, repetitive motion, working in confined spaces, working in extreme cold and heat, visual acuity, working near hazards including moving mechanical parts, working near electrical components and exposures to chemicals.
• Strong communication and customer service skills. Both written and verbal.