CT/DR-Level II Tech
Posted: 10/20/2020 1:12:34 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
Keselowski Advanced Manufacturing, LLC
NC North Carolina
Direct Hire- Full Time
· Utilize CT to perform x-ray inspections, metrological tests, and other non-destructive tests on customer produced and customer supplied products in accordance with supplied instructions both written and verbal.
· Perform applications lab studies in support of Sales staff
· Apply application of X-ray principals to yield efficient high-quality results
· Fill out radiation reports/logs
· Set up and utilize NDT equipment
· Adherence to all Safety Regulations including Radiation Safety, Conduct code
· Calibrate NDT equipment
· Organize and report test results
· Maintain an organized and clean work space
· Responsible for all company equipment
· Train and direct Level I technicians
· Develop standard work instructions for system/machine operations
· Develop and maintaining compliance with ISO 9001/AS 9100 requirements
· Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
Must have ASNT Level II certification in RT, CR/DR
· Additional NDT Certifications are preferred but not required.
· Must have an Industrial Radiographers Certification Card.
· Completion of 40 hours of Rad Safety.
· Must have the ability to work independently and manage time effectively
Must be able to provide the following documents:
· High School Diploma/GED/Degree
· Proof of classroom hours and 40 hours Rad Safety
· Previous level II certifications/OJT
· State/IRRSP Card
· Pinnacle CT Experience a plus
· Level II RT