Full time level II CR/DR technician-Providence, RI
Posted: 10/20/2020 3:06:03 PM
NDT.org Job Number:
* Please reference NDT.org Job Number on all correspondence
RI Rhode Island
• Holiday pay
• Paid Vacation
• Traditional 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match Benefit
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Health, Dental, Life, Short & Long Disability and Vision Insurances
• Perform Level II CR inspections and other NDE inspections as specified.
• Set up and calibrate testing equipment and materials.
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
• Organize and report test results.
• Manage long term projects.
• Able to meet travel expectations.
• Communicate with customer/client representatives daily.
• Perform specialized inspections.
• May be responsible for guidance and on-the-job training of assistants in accordance with applicable codes, regulations, procedures, and the Company's written practice.
• Establish and manage all safety procedures and functions throughout a project.
• Effective at meeting deadlines established by management and the client.
• Maintain and promote a positive attitude while on projects; and,
• Any other assignment necessary to meet Level II CR responsibilities set forth by the Company.
• Current ASNT/ACCP Level II certification.
• Valid State Radiographer’s card or IRRSP card.
• Familiar with applicable welding codes, i.e. ASME, API, AWS, etc.
• List of projects managed as a Level II.
• Education history.
• Valid U.S. driver’s license and able to pass Motor Vehicle History Evaluations.
• Able to pass an FBI background verification in accordance with Company’s Increased Controls program.
• Capable of passing Company’s Drug/Alcohol, Fit for Duty, and Ergonomic Testing policies/procedures; and,
• Capable of passing Company’s Level II Radiography certification process.